The Hinckley Circuit comprising both village and town communities of faith identified in cluster. Cluster One: Burbage & Sapcote; Cluster Two: Hinckley, Higham & Stoke Golding; Cluster Three: Earl Shilton, Newbold Verdon & Barwell; Cluster Four: Sharnford, Stapleton & Stoney Stanton.
Giving thanks to God for…..
- The leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit
- The implementation of the new circuit clusters, and the three Circuit appointed lay Local Pastors
- The continuing development of children & youth ministries across the circuit
- For those baptised, and the numerical growth in membership, and spiritual development
- The circuit vision and its ongoing implementation strategy
- The uptake of the Five Practices of Fruitful Congregations circuit wide, and for the gifts that have been released and already bearing fruit.
- The commitment and dedication across the circuit in mission and ministry
- The ongoing training for safeguarding and DBS applications
- The street pastors, their dedication and commitment.
Please pray for……
Listening ears to both the Holy Spirit and to each other
- The ministry of the Circuit appointed Local pastors as they seek to care pastorally for their appointed congregations
- The presbyters, circuit stewards and youth workers.
- Wisdom in seeking quite times for renewal and listening to God
- For all those involved in children and youth work.
- For active participation in, Radical hospitality, Passionate Worship, Intentional Faith Development, Risk Taking Mission and Service, and Extravagant Generosity
Extravagant Creator God, you have invited us to partner with you in redeeming your broken world. We are amazed by this knowledge and would be overwhelmed by the sheer weight of such an awesome responsibility, if it were not for your Holy Spirt working in the and through your church.
Grant us wisdom, grant us courage as we face challenges and opportunities each day, we remember that
you will provide all that we need to accomplish this for your Glory fills us with wonder. Amen.