To proclaim the Gospel to all ages by worship, care and nurture through Mission and Service.
- Build on recent developments, i.e. Cafe Church; Messy Church; Shared worship with the Anglicans; Weekly after-school club; Weekly afternoon teas
- The use of A.V. and I.T. facilities
- Continue to develop opportunities to bring worship into a community setting
- Encourage worship leaders to liaise with Local Preachers in leading worship
- Encourage house groups and church groups to prepare and lead worship
- Initiate an informal cafe worship aimed at young people
- Explore recording the church services.
Learning and Caring
- Build on existing initiatives, i.e. 3 house groups; Christian outreach meetings with visiting speakers; work of the Pastoral Visitors; Magazine containing a prayer diary; cards sent to the ill and bereaved; Prayer Chain
- Seek opportunities to deepen and strengthen faith through a structured course
- Seek to provide nurture and care for young people in the church
- Build on current practices, i.e. Weekly afternoon crafts and games; Weekly Thursday teas
- Discover the needs in our community and respond to them through charities and community groups
- Contact newcomers to the village in conjunction with the Anglicans
- Collection to be taken for the Benevolent Fund at each communion service
- Collections to be made for emergency appeals
- Build on the church’s prayer life, i.e. prayer space set up in the church; organisations included in prayers of the church; prayer time once a month before the Thursday teas; prayer board or tree to be set up
- Find out about and seek to meet the spiritual needs of people using our church premises and appoint people to make links with the user groups
- Find opportunities to share our faith with user groups
- An open day is envisioned showcasing talents of user groups and the church in May/June 2010.